If you purchase items through our links, we may earn commissions on items you choose to purchase.
Whether you’re pottering in the garden, walking the dog or just nipping to the shops, this mid-height garden boot is ideal for the unpredictable British weather and perfect for slipping on and off for ease.
With a mid-height shaft that rolls down to the ankle for added breathability and movement, Muck Boot Muckster ll Mid garden boots keep you comfortable and protected through 3 seasons.
- High-grade rubber uppers and 4mm neoprene booties combine to deliver 100% waterproof protection; rear pull loops make them easy to pull on and take off
- Breathable air-mesh linings wick away humidity and perspiration, and allow air to flow through the boots while keeping water out; comfort rated from subfreezing to 65°F (18°C)
- 4mm neoprene provides flexibility, waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention; plus, they contour to your foot shape to prevent blisters and chafing
- Women-specific last conforms to the contours of women’s feet
- High-grade rubber shells are durable and ready for gardening; high-traction outsoles offer excellent grip and self-clean for added stability on slick surfaces
Comfort Range is an approximate value based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer’s activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
With a high-traction sole and comfortable lining, these boots are a reliable favorite of gardeners everywhere. “I’m a huge fan of Muck Boots,” says ecologist and botanist Becky Searle, adding that the Muckster II is “light, flexible and very comfortable,” with a mid-rise profile, excellent grip, breathable lining, and superior debris-shedding capability in the garden and beyond. These rain boots even have a roll-down top that turns them into an ankle-height waterproof shoe. Searle wears hers while in the garden, walking her dog, or picking up her kids from school